FOR THE INVESTORS
Joining as an Investor in our Techshop Primo venture capital fund, with a raising target of 50 million euros, allows you to pursue the following goals:
- Investing in emerging Italian digital companies, a stream of assets with a significant growth potential in the coming years
- Participating to a very focused project with startup screening and portfolio development proprietary methodologies
- Wide portfolio diversification, not easily achievable for business angels directly exposed to each investment
- Opportunity of a very significant tax benefits, equal to at least 30% of the amounts invested in the fund and intended for qualified targets (innovative startups), held for at least 36 months
- Direct connection with the life of the fund and of the invested companies through the participation to the Techshop Club, the fund’s investor forum that meets periodically on issues related to portfolio performance and to technology/industry trends
for the founders
We invite founders of startups that meet the requirements to contact us, it is never too early to get to know each other, but sometimes it can be too late!
Thanks to the cumulated experience of our Managing Partners, we can speak your language.
We have been in your shoes and we understand the uncertainties, the hurdles but also the exciting achievements of this activity… Achievements that we may multiply together.
We typically invest from € 500,000 to € 3 million in early-stage startups, but there is much more than capital in collaboration with The Techshop.
We have an unparalleled network of experts, mentors, and business leaders in the Italian early-stage investment sector. What most differentiates us is the collaborative but non-invasive mindset as “co-founders”.
If you want to know more about our methodology click here